How to Look Hot in Saree
Looking hot in a saree for a special occasion has the double advantage of keeping a traditional style, and still looking trendy and glamorous. Saree is a traditional dress, but that does not mean you cannot wear a saree and look hot. In fact, Bollywood stars such as Kareena Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai often turn to the saree for special occasions. The reality is that you can look hot and be elegant in a saree if you know how to accessorize a saree, and how to wear it properly, because no other garment does enhance your curves as much as a saree. Today, on OneHowTo, we will discover some hot saree looks, see hot saree images, learn how to look elegant in saree, how to look slim in saree, and more generally how to look hot in saree.
How to look hot in saree: how to look good in net saree
Net saree is the hot saree look. It reveals the body shape in a sensual way no other saree can do. So, if your question is how to look attractive in saree, the answer is easily: wear a net saree. Net saree can make you look elegant and sexy if you choose the right sequins, laces, embroidered patterns and shimmers. However, you should follow some rules if you want to look good in net saree, because the risk is to look cheap. Here is a few tips on how to look good in net saree:
- wear a satin petticoat underneath to look more glamorous
- choosing the right blouse is key when wearing a net saree and want to know how to look hot in saree. The blouse should fit you perfectly because the attention will be there.
- wear thin heels, but the bottom line is you should feel comfortable with a net saree as no other saree has the potential of making you look so effortlessly beautiful, that is what you will want to achieve, you do not want to end up looking clumsy when all you wanted is looking hot in saree
- do not exaggerate the sensuality of a net saree: choose shiny, yet elegant jewellery and do not wear too much make up: as we said, if you want to look good in net saree, you should look naturally and effortlessly hot.
- the biggest mistake would be wearing a big bag with a net saree, keep it small
The net saree is sexy, but, it is not for everyone, and not for every occasion. If your body shape is not exactly elongated and slim, you should probably opt for a different style and continue reading our tips on how to look hot in saree.
How to look hot in saree: hot saree blouse designs
The blouse is the single most important piece in a saree outfit when it comes to how to look good in saree, as the eyes will be looking there. If you want to wear a saree and look hot you should not only choose a blouse that goes well with the saree, but also one that is good for your body shape. The hottest saree blouse designs are:
- backless blouse with no sleeves: the absolute hottest blouse design, not for everyone though
- bra saree blouse: sexy, but not appropriate for every occasion, we would only use it to look hot in a party
- spaghetti saree blouse: it makes you look hot and elegant in a saree at the same time
- for a very sexy look, you might even choose to wear saree without blouse
Don't wear a blouse that does not go well with your body shape if you want to look hot in saree. Later we will give you tips on how to look slim in saree and how to look taller in saree.
How to look hot in saree: the fabric
If you are trying to wear a saree and look hot, we would definitely opt for either chiffon or sheer. Choose a lighter saree for a day event and reserve the heavier fabrics for night parties. If you want to know how to look attractive in saree, you should also look at the color combination. Plain or half and half sarees look much more sexy then heavily printed ones. When you are trying to look hot and elegant in saree remember: little is good.
You can play with the color and glitter according to your body shape: if you are thin or have good curves but you are not overweight, you can draw attention to your hips by wearing half half with printed bottoms, or a dash of glitter on the parts of the saree that go around the areas you want to draw attention to, that will make you look hot in saree.
How to look hot in saree: draping of the saree
Start the draping on the belly and wear it a bit lower to wear a saree and look hot, that will enhance your curves. To look attractive in a saree, you might want to show your waist. For that purpose you should carry a sleek drape with pleats. To draw attention on a beautiful chest area, drape the saree very thin at the front. If you are a bit overweight, wait for our tips on how to slim in saree.
For how to drape a South Indian saree and look hot, check our article on half sarees.
How to look hot in saree: hairstyles
If, apart from looking hot, you want to know how to look elegant in saree, then here is the key: a straight hairdo is the best bet, you can add some waves towards the end of you hair for a little movement. See this article for more saree hairstyles.
How to look hot in saree: how to accessorize saree
The saree is a statement outfit, therefore, if you want to look good in a saree, you should opt for minimal jewellery. Some nice earrings will do, do not add anything else. The only two things you might want to add are a clutch (never wear big bags if you want to look hot in saree), and a brooch used as saree holder if your saree is plain or black.
Shoes: definety opt for heels if you want to wear a saree and look hot, pencil hills would be the best. While you should definitely not wear platform shoes or flat sandals, you should also feel comfortable as there is nothing less hot than being clumsy. Opt for a heel size you feel comfortable in if you want to look hot in saree without falling!
How to look hot in saree: how to look slim in saree
If you want to know how to look good in saree if you are fat, here are the best tips we can give you:
- to hide your waist, opt for a full drape
- stilettos and pencil heel shoes will make you look slim in a saree
- avoid flared petticoat as it will make you look fatter
- go for a longer blouse or a higher waist if you want to hide your belly area
- avoid net sarees
- opt for chiffon or silk, not cotton as that will give you a heavier look
In conclusion, choosing the right saree for you body shape is the key to looking hot in saree. There are so many hot saree designs out there that it won't be hard for you to find your way on looking hot in saree.
If you'd like to read similar articles to How to Look Hot in Saree, we recommend you browse around our Fashion & Style category.