How To Use Vitamin E Capsules For Hair Growth
Hair loss is a problem which many people have to deal with, regardless of gender. Despite having thick and full heads of hair when they are younger, thinning and patchy hair loss can be both physically and emotionally distressing. There are many treatments and cures which claim to make hair loss a thing of the past, but are really just feeding on people's insecurities and desperation. As usual, it is the minerals and nutrients which occur naturally which have the best chance at helping your hair to grow back. Although, like any remedy, it is not a guarantee, this oneHOWTO article looks at how to use vitamin E capsules for hair growth just in case it works for you.
How vitamin E capsules work
Vitamin E capsules work by widening your blood vessels and improving circulation of blood thus proving nutrition to your hair follicles. Sometimes, when your sebaceous glands become more active, they start producing more oil that clog hair follicles, and lead to scalp itching and dandruff. Vitamin E capsules provide moisture to the scalp, thus calming the sebaceous glands and balance out your pH levels. Vitamin E capsules are also known for their rich antioxidant activities, that help in neutralizing free radicals and repairing damage done to the hair and scalp. Vitamin E capsules also have emollient properties which seal moisture in your hair shafts and keep them conditioned. When you use vitamin E capsules regularly on your scalp and hair, they ward off dryness and make your hair strong and smooth. Deficiency of vitamin E is always related to bad health of your hair and its regular use can actually promote hair growth.
How to use vitamin E capsules
Now that you know how vitamin E capsules help in hair growth, follow these step by step instructions to use them:
· Vitamin E capsules penetrate best when applied on clean scalp. So, use a mild shampoo to wash your scalp and hair, drain water from your hair using a clean towel, and leave when damp
· Use a pin to puncture two vitamin E capsules and pour out their contents in a small dish
· Add a quarter size amount of sesame, carrot or grape seed oil into the dish. Grape seed oil is recommended for normal hair, use carrot oil on dry hair, and sesame oil on oil hair. Adding the oil will help the contents of the capsules spread out more easily
· Part all your hair into front to back and ear to ear sections
· Twist each of the four sections, and clip them to your head
· Release one sections of the hair at a time, dip your finger tips into the mixture of vitamin E and oils and massage onto the scalp. It is best to work from the roots and move towards the ends. Repeat the process with all the other three remaining sections
· Leave overnight and wash the next morning
Other ways of including vitamin E in your hair care regime
In addition to using vitamin E capsules, you can also augment their effects by including more of vitamin E in your regular diet, taking vitamin E supplements, using vitamin E rich shampoo, and massaging your skin with vitamin E oil. All these remedies will work together to keep your hair in optimum healthy condition.
If you have any experience in preventing hair loss with vitamin E, please share it with us in the comments below.
If you want to read similar articles to How To Use Vitamin E Capsules For Hair Growth, we recommend you visit our Beauty & Personal Care category.