How to Look like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail
The main characteristics of Deepika Padukone's style in the movie Cocktail are: short skirts and pants, tribal prints, loose and short T-shirts, wavy messy hair, and smoky eyes - nude lips makeup.
Of course if you want to know how to look like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail there is much more than this to find out. This is why in today's oneHOWTO tutorial we created a step by step guide to Deepika Padukone Cocktail looks including: Deepika Padukone dressing style in Cocktail, hairstyles of Deepika Padukone in Cocktail, and Deepika Padukone makeup in Cocktail.
Although Cocktail is now a few years old, Deepika Padukone Cocktail outfits, hairstyles, and makeup are still very much in fashion, and so many girls still draw inspiration from the movie. To get a complete guide of Deepika Padukone's style, read on and discover how to look like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail.
Deepika Padukone dressing style in Cocktail: the dresses of Deepika Padukone in Cocktail have been styled by Vogue India's fashion director Anaita Shroff Adajania, and her taste is visible in every single outfit throughout the movie.
In general, Deepika Padukone, whose movie name is Veronica, looks effortlessly cool: with her modern, short, loose, beachwear outfits and her messy hair, she is fabulous, but also looks like she couldn't care less. Here is a list of outfits Deepika Padukone shows in Cocktail, they are all very easy to copy so you can master Deepika Padukone dressing style in Cocktail at home:
- Shoes: she either wears flats, for beach style, or incredibly high hemlines.
- Sunglasses: she wears big, golden sunglasses by Dior.
- Bags: Deepika Padukone wears small, stylish Lady Dior and pink Chanel hand bags or sling bags.
- Hats: she anticipates the fashion of straw fedora hats in Cocktail!
- Accessories: the accessories are so minimalistic you could not wear them at all. She only wears a few bracelets and rings throughout the movie.
Let's now come to the dresses of Deepika Padukone in Cocktail, the most important element of Deepika Padukone dressing style in Cocktail.
- Floral orange palazzos with a turquoise blue top. A bit 70s, a bit Boho chic, very reproducible!
- Aztec print mini skirt with short loose grey T-shirt, perfect for the beach!
- Deepika Padukone blue dress in Cocktail: it is a short, super elastic and tight blue stripes dress, you can only wear it if your body is perfect, basically!
- Blue jumper with big red heart, funny and easy to wear everyday.
- Light blue jumper for her sporty look.
- Deepika Padukone combat look in Cocktail consists of a olive green shirt paired with simple jeans.
- Deepika Padukone green dress in Cocktail: this is actually a monochrome pairing of green hot pants with same green shirt and a small belt to break up the look. Again, very reproducible!
- Brown shorts with pink top.
- She wears denim shorts, a lot!
- In her beach style, she wears a strapless small dress with ruffles, a beige belt and a straw fedora hat.
- She also features a cool biker leather jacket.
- Deepika Padukone hot look in Cocktail: she shows a hot look in 2 occasions, when she wears a bikini with a sheer top and suede skirt with wine wedges, and when she wears a gold sequin dress. Those are outfits for party only, but we love Deepika Padukone hot look in Cocktail so much!
- Deepika Padukone Indian look in Cocktail: unlike her character in Chennai Express or Alia Bhatt in 2 States, she does not wear lots of Indian outfits in this movie, but she does wear a Sabyasachi lehenga saree during the song Second Hand Jawaani, and she look great as usual.
So, what we can say regarding Deepika Padukone dressing style in Cocktail is that you can copy it very easily by just wearing denim shorts, a loose T-shirt and a fedora hat. She looks minimalistic but sexy, definitely a bit Bohemian.
Now you nailed the first step of how to look like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail. Let's see the second important step, how to make hairstyle like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail.
How to make hairstyle like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail: again, she looks very boho-chic with natural, messy, wavy hair, the effect looks like she just came back from the beach.
Before learning how to make hairstyle like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail, let's define her haircut and hair color.
Deepika Padukone haircut name in Cocktail: she has medium length hair with a long side fringe and lots of layers.
Deepika Padukone hair color in Cocktail: brown hair with golden caramel highlights, similar to the effect of sun exposure on the hair.
Now the hairstyles of Deepika Padukone in Cocktail:
- The main hairstyle of Deepika Padukone in Cocktail is loose, wavy, messy, voluminous hair. You can reproduce it by braiding your hair and let it dry in the sun.
- Sometimes she has a ponytail with her distinctive pouf at the front. You can reproduce it by backcombing the hair at the front and then fixing it with 2 hairpins. Then lightly comb the pouf back. Style the rest of your hair as you wish.
- Another Deepika Padukone hairstyle in Cocktail is the messy side braid, again with the pouf, so first style the pouf and then simply make a side braid.
- The last Deepika Padukone hairstyle in Cocktail is a loose side ponytail tied with a red ribbon, which looks kind of romantic. Again very easy to reproduce.
As you can see, it is not hard at all to look like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail. After how to make hairstyle like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail, we will learn Deepika Padukone makeup in Cocktail, which is the last step of our tutorial.
Deepika Padukone makeup in Cocktail: we can define her makeup as heavy on the eyes and very natural on the rest. This is Deepika Padukone Cocktail makeup tutorial:
- Apply a foundation a bit darker than your skin color, as she has a beach tanned style in the movie.
- Finish with a bronzer.
- Apply natural golden eyeshadow under the eyebrows to create light.
- Apply medium brown eyeshadow over the lid and dark brown on the edges to make a V shape.
- Go heavy on kajal inside the eyes, similarly to her Piku look.
- Apply eyepencil on eye lid and under the eye.
- Blend the eyepencil with the eyshadow, both above and below the eye to create Deepika Padukone's typical smoky eyes look.
- Cove your lips in a matte nude lipstick.
Deepika Padukone makeup in Cocktail is heavier for night parties than for everyday looks. The eyes are still a bit smoky and she always wears kajal during the day, but her eyes are less dark for day looks. Also, sometimes she wears matte maroon lipstick.
Deepika Padukone with no makeup in Cocktail: when she dresses in Indian clothes, at the beach, and after the hospital scene, she only wears kajal and mascara.
As you can see, it is quite easy to look like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail, try it!
If you'd like to read similar articles to How to Look like Deepika Padukone in Cocktail, we recommend you browse around our Fashion & Style category.