How to Get Rid of Cellulite from Inner Thighs
The area of the body around the inner thigh usually tends to accumulate fat and begins to sag and is one of the hardest parts to lose weight from and tone. It is difficult but not impossible, so at oneHOWTO we will give you some ideas on how to get rid of cellulite from inner thighs so you can firm up this area and feel confident when you're wearing a swimsuit or bikini. You will have to take different things into account, such as, food, exercise and hydration. Read on and discover how.
Diet to get rid of cellulite from inner thighs
To be able to get rid of cellulite from inner thighs the first thing you have to do is review your eating habits since it is important to remove excess fat if you want to firm up and tone the area. So, in addition to physical exercise it is essential that you follow some dietary guidelines which are:
- You should follow a diet that is high in fruits and vegetables, especially those that are leafy (spinach, chard, etc.). The reason is that this type of ingredient is rich in iron, a mineral that reduces the appearance of cellulite and helps get rid of it naturally. In addition, these ingredients contain many vitamins and yet barely contain calories so they are perfect to take care of your figure.
- Fiber is also one of the best foods you can incorporate into your diet if you want a smoother and firmer body. In this sense, oatmeal or whole wheat carbohydrates will help to regulate your intestinal transit and therefore to dispose of lipids. Fruit with high content in fiber will also contribute.
- Reduce salt in your diet as it encourages fluid retention which is what causes the appearance of the annoying orange peel. To season your meals you can swap salt for other healthier seasonings such as aromatic herbs.
- Fatty foods should also be reduced in your diet because they are high in calories and contribute fat to our body. Instead, opt for low-fat ingredients that are cooked in a healthy way (steamed, grilled, baked, etc).
- It is important to drink 2 litres of water a day to eliminate toxins and fluid retention. To remove cellulite from the skin it is essential to drink this much water daily. It will help to drain fluid. At oneHOWTO we tell you how you can drink 2 litres of water a day.
Exercises to get rid of cellulite from inner thighs
But to get rid of cellulite from inner thighs you should combine your healthy diet with exercise that will help you reduce fat in the area and tone muscle. To achieve both goals you will need to combine two types of exercises into your workout. On the one hand, it is essential that you do aerobic exercise which helps you burn calories and thus reduce the presence of fat in your body. When we run, cycle, play team sports or do aerobics our body uses body fat as an energy source, so it is the best way to reduce fat.
On the other hand, it is imperative that you combine cardio with toning exercises to strengthen your muscles and get smooth skin with no signs of cellulite. In the case of the crotch region, the muscles you need to work are the adductors and you can tone them up with fitness machines or, if you prefer, by doing some exercises. Here we propose two:
- Stand on a mat with your legs together, then laterally raise one of your legs to create a 45° angle. Rotate your hip to the opposite side and you'll notice how it pulls on the muscle. Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- The second exercise to tone your adductors is to stoop on a mat and stretch one leg laterally, taking care not to bend your knee, then return to the starting position and do 15 sets of 3 reps with each leg.
Home remedies to get rid of cellulite from inner thighs
Besides all this, you can optimize your results by adding some home remedies which will help to get rid of cellulite in inner thighs. For example, one of the best known is caffeine and many anti-cellulite creams contain this ingredient as the main secret to combat orange peel. The reason is that it reactives blood flow and thus prevents new fat nodules from forming.
To make a coffee scrub to get rid of cellulite, mix half a cup of ground coffee with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, stir it all to make a homogeneous paste and then apply the scrub on the crotch in a circular massage. Then wrap your leg with plastic wrap and leave for 20 minutes; Repeat this process 2 or 3 times a week and see results. Leave on for 20 minutes. After that time, remove the coffee with warm water.
Coffee is one of the most popular treatments, but there are more. At oneHOWTO we offer a list of the best Home Remedies for cellulite.
But if you prefer more conventional treatments there are different aesthetic techniques that are designed to eliminate cellulite and refine your figure. Anti-cellulite creams are a good choice for treating yourself at home but if you want more visible results you can opt for other techniques such as, for example, lymphatic drainage which is a type of massage that helps dissolve fat nodules.
Another of the most successful treatments is Mesotherapy where you will be injected with fat-burning drugs. Then they will apply an ultrasound to dissolve the particles and thus fat loss will be much faster and much more effective. If you want to find out about other innovative treatments, we invite you to read our article on techniques to reduce cellulite on legs.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Get Rid of Cellulite from Inner Thighs, we recommend you visit our Beauty & Personal Care category.