How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Treat Cellulite
Apple cider vinegar has many benefits, one being that it is a perfect natural remedy for getting rid of cellulite. It is made up of acids and components that work perfectly to drain fluids from your body by promoting the elimination of toxins and detoxifying your body. At OneHowto, we want you to know how to use apple cider vinegar for cellulite so that you can make the most of this home remedy.
Apple cider vinegar for cellulite
Drinking apple cider vinegar contributes to the breakdown of excess fat that accumulates in the cells, so it is highly recommended for those who suffer from being overweight and/or cellulite. This is because one of the benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it has properties which help to destroy fat accumulations and contribute to the elimination of toxins.
By including apple cider vinegar in your routine and your beauty treatments, whether by taking it orally or by applying it to your body, you will be able to see how your skin becomes firmer and smoother in a few short weeks. For results, application should be regular and you should accompany your treatment with a balanced diet and exercise routine.
How to take apple cider vinegar
To reap the benefits of apple cider vinegar in the fight against cellulite and body fat, there are two ways to take it: either orally or by applying it directly to the skin. Both ways are effective for getting rid of cellulite and getting firmer skin, you just have to choose which one you prefer.
- Taking apple cider vinegar orally
To do this home remedy for cellulite, mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 7 litres of water. To make this concoction taste better, you can add a teaspoon of honey or sweetener to sweeten it and make it more palatable.
Every morning, drink a glass of this mixture before breakfast and carry on drinking it throughout the day. Increasing your water intake helps cleanse the body and, along with the anti-fat benefits of the vinegar, will help you eliminate excess fat and reveal a slimmer figure.
- Apple cider vinegar applied to the skin
To reduce cellulite you just have to mix apple cider vinegar in to your massage cream or the essential oils you usually use in your skincare routine. You should mix the ingredients together well so that the benefits combine and apply it twice a day, gently massaging it in to stimulate the circulation.
Unfortunatly, this treatment will do nothing to combat cellulite if you do not accompany it with exercise training and a balanced diet. It is important, if you want to reveal a slimmer figure, that you remove all fatty foods from your diet and increase your water intake.
Other home remedies for cellulite
In addition to using apple cider vinegar to treat cellulite, there are other natural treatments that you can make at home to help improve the appearance of your skin, making it appear softer and smoother. Below, we offer some of the most effective remedies to treat cellulite:
- Infusion of horsetail: This plant contains flavonoids and minerals that promote the elimination of fluids through urine, encouraging the body to cleanse itself and decreasing fluid retention. At OneHowTo.com, we've also got the best tricks to get rid of cellulite.
- Green coffee: This drink contains slimming properties and promotes lipolytic activity in your body (i.e., it helps reduce body fat by preventing cellulite from being formed). You can take green coffee extract tablets that are easily found in health-food or homeopathy stores.
- Coffee grains: Leftover coffee grains contain caffeine and help reduce the appearance of cellulite instantly. Learn how to make a coffee scrub to get smooth legs and learn how to use coffee to get rid of cellulite.
- Eat foods which help get rid of cellulite: Antioxidant foods (kiwi, strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, etc.) fight saturated fats and promote its natural elimination. Also, there are other ingredients that promote lymphatic drainage, such as artichokes, carrots or squash. Take a look at other home remedies to get rid of cellulite.
If you want to read similar articles to How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Treat Cellulite, we recommend you visit our Beauty & Personal Care category.