How to Wear Hijab for Round Face
The Hijab is a veil or headscarf which is worn mainly by Muslim women. For women, wearing a hijab signifies a personal devotion to God. Usually it is worn after a girl reaches puberty. An oval shaped face is considered perfect for wearing hijab. But if you are a girl with the cutesy chubby cheeks and a round chin then don’t worry. You too can wear hijab and look drop dead gorgeous. What you will need is a few tips and tricks. In this oneHOWTO article we will tell you how to wear hijab for round face.
Hijab style 1
- At first pin the scarf under your chin.
- Wrap one end of the hijab over your head.
- Take both ends and then knot them together at a side.
- The free end of the hijab will hang loosely in the side. This free hanging end creates plates around your face which looks beautiful on girls with round face.
Hijab style 2
- At first pin one end of the scarf under your chin.
- Taking the other end, wrap it over your head.
- Then wrap the excess part from the other end around your neck. Pin it at the side.
- Finally tuck both ends under the shirt / tunic to create a polished look.
Hijab style 3
- Place the scarf over your head and pin it tightly at the neck.
- Take one end and twist it.
- Take the twisted end at your back and twist it around your bun. Secure it with pins.
- Take the other end and wrap it around your head.
- Pin it at the side.
- Now flip the end and pull it to the top of your head.
- Pin it there and you are done.
Hijab style 4
- Place the scarf over your head so that one end is longer than the other.
- Grab the shorter end and take it to the opposite side and pin it under the long end.
- Now grab the longer end.
- Wrap it around your head.
- Then pin it and you are done.
Pair this hijab style with a salwar kameez to look amazing!
Hijab style 5
- Hold one end of the scarf so that you are holding each corner of that end in each hand. Take both corners at the back of your head and pin it.
- Hold the longer end and bring it over your head. Twist it all the way. When it has twisted take it back around your neck and bring the other end on your other shoulder. Place the end in front.
- Hold the twisted part which is over your head and lift it. It should create a hole.
- Now take the free end which was on your shoulder and bring it above your head.
- Push this end through the hole.
- Take the leftover portion of the scarf and wrap it around your head.
- Finally pin it securely and you are done.This hijab is wrapped in turban style which makes it unique from all other styles and it frames the face beautifully for girls with round face.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Wear Hijab for Round Face, we recommend you visit our Fashion & Style category.