How to Lighten Your Skin with Rice
Besides taking into account food and skin care as one must, it is possible to beautify and maintain a beautiful tone of unified skin through the delicate use of popular ingredients like rice. That's right, this simple cereal is a staple in the beauty rituals of many. It is excellent to clean the skin deeply, reducing impurities and leaving it free of nasty dark spots, whether these are located on the face, neck, hands, etc. Read carefully the steps in this OneHowTo article to discover How to lighten your skin with rice. We guarantee that you've found the perfect natural remedy to dazzle everything with a simply perfect skin.
Rice is a cereal that is widely used by many to maintain a radiant and porcelain-like complexion, and this is not surprising if we take into account the magnificent properties for skin care. It has a nutritional composition that's excellent to renew the dermis but also to fade nasty dark spots due to solar exposure, age or hormonal changes. Take note of the multiple benefits of rice for the skin. We show you below:
- It has niacin (vitamin B3), which gives you a bleaching effect that's very potent but without causing damage to the skin. It helps to reduce dark spots on the skin coloration and to prevent the emergence of new spots or stains.
- Being rich in vitamin B, it helps with skin respiration, activates blood circulation and therefore slows down the aging process. It is a natural solution to keep the youth of the skin for a longer time.
- It is also a good ally in the case of oily skin or acne, because it effectively combats impurities, reduces excess sebum, cleans the pores in depth and calms the skin.
- Being hypoallergenic, it can be used on sensitive skin or with rosacea.
If you're looking for skin that is white or with a unified and beautiful tone, then the best thing is to use is rice water, a kind of natural tonic that will help you clear up the skin in the area you're interested in and in less time than expected. In addition to making those dark spots that affect the appearance of the skin far less visible, they will also serve as a perfect astringent, clearing the pores and eliminating all the nasty little impurities completely.
It is very likely that you already have the ingredients and materials that are necessary for the treatment at home, because you only need these delightful things:
- 1/2 cup of rice, which must be organic.
- 4 cups of mineral water.
- a covered container for storage once the preparation is done.
Get to work! Once you have gathered the necessary products, you must carry out the following steps to prepare the rice water with bleaching effect:
- Place a saucepan with 4 cups of water on the stove to make it boil.
- When you see water starts to boil, add the rice and remove a spoon or spatula so that it does not stick to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Leave the rice to cook and simmer for 20 minutes so you have enough time to remove all of the properties in the cooking water. Stir the pot occasionally.
- Once that time has passed, turn off the heat and strain the cooked rice to place the container under the cooking water, which is what you will use as a tonic for your skin.
- Let the rice water cool and it's ready to be applied.
For good results when you lighten your skin with rice, it's very important to correctly use the water you have obtained. First, the area you want to whiten must be completely clean and free of debris and dirt, so start by thoroughly washing the skin with a little mild soap and warm water. Then soak a cotton pad (which are used for removing makeup) in rice water, pat in on the dark spots in a circular massage and let it act overnight. The next morning, when you wake up, clean the area with warm water.
It is essential to be consistent and repeat the treatment about 3 times a week if you want to restore the natural tone of your skin and get it to look more beautiful and radiant. If you use it regularly, within a few days you can start to see results and see how those unsightly dark spots are phased out.
Not only is rice a great ally for skin lightening and remedy against the darkened areas, as there are other natural products with which they can be made equally useful home treatments. Among the best options, ingredients such as lemon, fuller's earth, oatmeal, yogurt, honey, papaya, chamomile, milk, etc. are See our article on How to make homemade masks for skin lightening and test the recipes we suggest.
Remember to provide the necessary skin care on a daily basis to enhance their health and to avoid the appearance of new spots or dark area. Above all, you should moisturize every day, protect from sunlight with sunscreens and cosmetics with integrated UV filters and exfoliate in depth once a week to remove all the accumulated dead cells.
In the event that nothing works and you want to remove a stain permanently, you may consider the alternative of using professional cosmetic treatments such as a laser to kill all foreign bodies.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Lighten Your Skin with Rice, we recommend you visit our Beauty & Personal Care category.