How To Get Perfect Skin- Home Remedies
We would all like to show off a perfect face without any skin imperfections. However, sometimes it is very difficult to have or maintain healthy and perfect skin. Skin imperfections can result due to a variety of factors, such as: hormonal changes, poor diet, exposure to the sun and other external agents that cause spots, redness, acne, pimples and other skin imperfections.
That is why in this oneHOWTO article, we offer you a series of home remedies that will show you how to get perfect skin.
Remove spots with lemon
Lemon juice has powerful whitening properties that reduce and prevent the appearance of spots or sun marks on the face. Lemon is high in both citric acid and vitamin C, which both help to combat spot. In addition, both of these nutrients contain cell regeneration properties that aid in the elimination of dead cells in turn improving the overall appearance of the face.
Lemon juice is a natural remedy that can be applied in two ways:
- Lemon mask: apply lemon juice on your face. After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Lemon scrub: to get the perfect skin, mix two tablespoons of lemon juice with sugar, a natural exfoliant. Apply the home remedy onto your face and let it act for 10 minutes the rinse with warm water.
Turmeric for the perfect face
Turmeric is a herb with excellent antiseptic and depigmenting properties that help to reduce scars and other marks on the face. In addition to these benefits, turmeric contains anti-inflammatory properties that combat symptoms of allergy and other infections that can cause skin damage.
To use this home remedy follow these steps on how to make a turmeric mask for the face:
- Mix a spoonful of turmeric with pineapple juice, which contains diuretic and healing properties.
- Once mixed into a paste, apply it on the face and let it act until it has dried.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water until clean.
- You can use this remedy for the perfect face 2 to 3 times a week.
Honey to hydrate the face
Honey is an excellent home ingredient as it contains various beneficial properties for the skin. Among these properties we note that:
- Honey is a natural moisturizer with powerful moisturizing properties that will keep your face radiant.
- Honey has antioxidant properties that fight premature skin aging.
- Honey, due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, functions as a beneficial ingredient in skin treatment as it combats acne and other skin infections.
Using honey as a remedy is very simple. Apply it directly on the face and let it act until it dries completely. When it has dried, rinse your face with warm water. We recommend doing this daily!
Aloe very as a natural remedy to prevent acne and imperfections
Aloe Vera is a good home as it contains excellent antibacterial properties that eliminate and prevent the appearance of acne on the face. Aloe vera is also good for dry and irritated skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, this plantalso helps reduce scars due to its astringent power. Aloe Vera aids to keep the face hydrated as a it is also a natural moisturizer that stimulates cell regeneration.
To take advantage of these properties apply Aloe Vera gel to the face. You can do this with clean fingers or a cotton pad. Leave it on your face for at least 25-30 minutes then rinse with warm water.
Baking soda to regulate pH balance in the face
Sodium bicarbonate is a compound that acts as a natural exfoliant for a clear face. In addition, bicarbonate contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that help regulate the pH balance of your skin and combats conditions such as acne, spots and pimples.
To use the sodium bicarbonate as a home remedy for the perfect face, mix a spoonful of this compound with lemon juice to create a paste. Apply it on the face, let it act for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
Coconut oil to prevent premature aging
Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer with powerful antioxidant properties that can protect your face from premature aging. In addition, coconut oil also contains antibacterial and antifungal properties that keep skin hydrated and free from infections.
To use it, heat a little coconut oil and apply it to the face massaging in circular movements. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
If you want to read similar articles to How To Get Perfect Skin- Home Remedies, we recommend you visit our Beauty & Personal Care category.