How to Make Onion Shampoo at Home
Having hair nightmares? If your hair does not grow and it take many months just to grow half an inch, then take a peek at this fabulous article on OneHowTo. It's revolutionary! We discovered the ultimate secret of hair and beauty! True story. Now everyone can get their hair to grow healthy and radiant in a short time: wash your hair with onions. Although initially, the idea may seem absolutely bonkers, the fact is that this food has unique nutrients that revitalize the hair fibers and which improve blood circulation to the scalp, which obviously translates into a long, dense hair, which is abundant and beautiful. You'll love the difference! Keep on reading if you'd like to know how to make onion shampoo at home.
If your hair does not grow the way you want or if you notice you have lifeless hair, you can join the trend and start to wash with a shampoo containing onion for a while to get your length to increase even faster. On OneHowTo, we will tell you how to make your own homemade shampoo, but you know that already several trademarks that have launched a shampoo that has the onion as the main ingredient in its magical formula. And this is not for nothing, but there are several studies that have revealed the amazing effects of this food in hair growth. Now we shall detail the exact reason for its success.
The sulphur within an onion
- Onions are rich in sulfur and this component is essential for the production of keratin, which allows the hair to maintain adequate strength and elasticity.
- Also it promotes the production of collagen, an essential element so that the hair can grow healthily and combat all those harmful substances that may damage the hair fibers and the thickness of the hair.
- It allows thoroughly cleaning of the scalp, removing all accumulated waste and combating fat accumulation that may be in the pores on the head.
- It stimulates blood circulation to the scalp, so hair follicles can get all the nutrients they need to grow and grow. This results in increased hair growth.
- It also has antibacterial properties, so the onion is excellent to treat dandruff and to prevent infection that can affect the scalp.
Quercetin in onion
- The onion has a high content of quercetin, which is a flavonoid with great health properties for the hair. Among them is the ability to improve blood flow to the scalp and to leave you with much softer, stronger and shinier hair.
- It gives greater strength to the hair, helping to prevent it from falling excessively and from being particularly weak.
- In short, you can see how the hair condition improves considerably and begins to be healthier and dense, being much less prone to breakage.
There are several ways to take advantage of all the properties of onion for hair, but if you want to test the revolutionary method of shampoo made with this food, note the following steps.
First, you'll need to gather the necessary ingredients, which are 1 bottle of shampoo - around 350 ml approximately and a medium onion. You can use any shampoo you like, but our recommendation is that you consider the strong odor that has the product after preparation. If you don't like the gorgeous smell of onion, try to camouflage it by choosing a scented shampoo. For those who incorporate ingredients in their formula, citrus can be a good choice, for example. For hair strengthening and growth, you could also add some shikakai powder, which has cleansing properties.
To begin with the preparation, first you have to peel the onion, cut into medium pieces with a knife and then introduce the pieces into the shampoo. Close the bottle and shake vigorously making upward and downward movements so the onion integrates seamlessly with the shampoo and this is then impregnated with the onion's magical properties.
Next, leave the magical mix to ferment for at least fifteen days. Keep the mix in a dry place, free from moisture and away from any source of heat. After those fifteen day, your onion shampoo is ready to be used. The smell may not seem ideal at first, but really is wonderful. Wash your hair and when you dry it, you'll notice that the scent will have disappeared from your hair.
You can also try: 3 ways to make reetha soap nuts shampoo at home.
Perfect! Now that the onion shampoo is ready to go, it's important to know how to use it so the result is perfect and over time you'll see your hair grow and grow, making it healthier than ever before. Soak and wet your hair with warm water, as you usually do in the shower, and then apply the special onion shampoo. Massage the mix into the scalp from the back of the neck towards the front area and the outside inwards. Try to make circular motions with your fingers to stimulate blood circulation and to promote growth.
After rinsing and removing all of the shampoo, it is essential that you slap on some conditioner. This product is the best way to bring to the hair an element of hydration. You need to be always radiant and that is not achieved with the shampoo alone. In this case this will prevent your hair from smelling. True story! Do a final rinse with cold water to seal the cuticles and to promote growth.
Time is your friend on this rare occasion. You?ll slowly begin to see the effects of onion on your hair, so you should use this shampoo for at least 1 or 2 months and on alternate days. Later, you can let your hair rest for 1 month and, after this, resume treatment.
This is not the only an effective treatment for the hair to grow in less time and to look better with regards to your refined appearance, on OneHowTo you can see other natural products that are also effective. Do not miss the following articles:
- Tips to grow longer hair
- How to make hair grow faster naturally
- How to make your hair grow with natural remedies
If you want to read similar articles to How to Make Onion Shampoo at Home, we recommend you visit our Beauty & Personal Care category.