How To Make BB Cream At Home
BB Cream is a very popular cosmetic today for moisturizing, correcting facial imperfections and unifying your skin tone at the same time. All in one! This is the feature that has made this type of facial cream an essential in our daily beauty routine. Would you like to try to make your own BB cream? In this OneHowTo article we show you step by step how to make BB Cream at home. Try it out!
- Plastic or glass container
- Thin brush to stir
Before starting to make BB cream at home, let's see what ingredients we need to create the final product as similar as possible to the commercial creams of this type:
- Foundation. Get the foundation you normally use or the one you like best. Remember that it should resemble the tone of your skin.
- Moisturizer. Similarly, choose your usual moisturizer, whichever is most appropriate for your skin type, whether oily, mixed, normal or dry.
- Facial sunscreen. No matter the season, sunscreen is essential for our BB cream to protect our skin from UV rays.
- Face illuminator. It's much better if it's liquid illuminator, though you can also use the powdered version. If so, make sure you crush the granules properly before adding them to the mixture.
- Liquid concealer.
- Rose water (optional).
Once we have gathered all the ingredients, we just have to mix them all together with a small spatula. Use a small jar or plastic or glass container with a screw cap, like you see in the picture, to make the mix and keep the remaining cream to apply later.
The first step to make the BB cream is to add half a teaspoon of foundation with a tablespoon of moisturizer and another of sunscreen. Mix the three ingredients to create a smooth paste.
Now, add a quarter tablespoon of liquid illuminator and another quarter of liquid concealer and mix again.
Finally, so that in addition to moisturizing, our BB cream will provide freshness and vitality to the skin, apply a few drops of rose water. And now it's ready to use! In just minutes, you will have prepared a face cream to moisturize and bring you a touch of flattering color.
Keep the remains of your homemade BB cream in a dry area with no direct sunlight.
If you like making your own beauty products, at OneHowTo we have plenty of tutorials so you can make the following:
If you want to read similar articles to How To Make BB Cream At Home, we recommend you visit our Beauty & Personal Care category.