How To Firm The Bust
As women, we would all like to be able to flaunt a firm and lifted bust our whole lives. However, as we know, that is not possible due to the inevitable effects of time on the skin. As we age, the dermis gradually loses its elasticity and flexibility. This process can also be accelerated by various other factors, from sudden changes in weight, poor posture, pregnancy, wearing unsuitable bras, a lack of exercise, etc. However, many of these factors are modifiable, and through specific care or treatments, breasts can be kept looking nice and firm for longer. Do you want to know how you can achieve this? Then read this oneHowTo article about how to firm the bust.
Before examining natural treatments that can help you firm your bust, it is very important to focus on your normal posture because, if you usually walk hunched over with your shoulders down, your chest will look droopier and less firm. It is best to keep your back completely straight and hold your head high when you walk, thus avoiding a hunched back. Likewise, you must watch your sleeping position and try not to lie face down for most of the night, as this causes your entire weight to fall on your breasts.
Wearing a good bra has a lot to do with how your breasts look. By wearing the right size, you ensure that your breasts are always kept in place and look noticeably nice and lifted. You can use push-up bras to enhance your bust and increase volume; get yourself one if you are yet to try them and you'll soon notice the difference compared to normal bras. It is also important that you wear a sports bra while exercising in order to provide your breasts with the support they need.
Moisturizing your breasts daily is essential in order to keep the tissues hydrated and prevent sagging. Firming creams containing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, collagen, centella asiatica and other plant-based ingredients are ideal for the bust area. The result after several weeks of application is a stronger, lifted and more attractive bust. You should apply these creams twice a day by massaging them onto the breast area, starting at the base and working up to the cleavage in circular movements.
Besides firming creams, you can also perform the following home treatment which also has the same effect. The treatment involves massaging the breasts using ice cubes for one minute each. It is important to wrap ice cubes in a paper towel or a thin towel and perform the massage in circular motions.
If you tone your pectoral muscles, your bust will automatically look firmer and more lifted, so physical exercise should be an essential part of your daily life. Listed below are some of the most effective exercises you can perform to firm the breasts. You can do them about three times per week but always allow about 5 or 10 minutes to do a light warm up beforehand in order to avoid injury.
- Stand up against a wall with your feet hip-width apart, place the palms of your hand on the wall and lean forward by bending your elbows to do push-ups. Repeat the exercise 15 times.
- Sitting in a chair with your back firmly against the backrest, take a dumbbell or weight in each hand and lift them up to shoulder height. Hold this pose for about 5 seconds and return to the starting position. Repeat the movement for 3 sets of 5 or 10 repetitions.
- In the same position as the previous exercise, hold a dumbbell in each hand, with your palms facing each other and your elbows bent. Open your arms to the side and close, contracting your abdominal muscles at the time. Do these chest flys in 3 sets of 5 or 10 repetitions.
- One very simple exercise is to place your palms together in front of your chest and apply force by squeezing your hands against each other for a minute.
These are just a few options; if you want to learn many more do not miss the article Exercises for firmer breasts.
There are many natural products with firming and anti-ageing properties that work really well and are a great help in protecting the elasticity and suppleness of the breasts. In addition to the above solutions, we therefore suggest that you try one of the following home remedies:
- Massaging the breasts in a circular motion using a mixture made from one tablespoon of olive oil and another of coconut oil. Do this for three minutes just before going to bed.
- Prepare a coffee scrub by mixing 1 cup of ground coffee with 1/4 cup of white sugar and 1 tablespoon of olive or almond oil. Exfoliate the skin on your chest by massaging the mixture in a circular motion for a few minutes and, once completed, rinse with warm water. As well as a firming effect, the scrub will rid your skin of dead cells and leave it much softer.
- Apply some aloe vera gel to your bust, gently massaging in a circular motion for about 10 minutes. Aloe vera is a powerful natural skin firmer due to its regenerative properties and antioxidants.
- Blend egg yolk with a peeled cucumber and apply the resulting mask to the breasts, leaving it to work for about 20 minutes.
You can find other similar treatments in the article how to make your breasts firmer naturally.
If you want to read similar articles to How To Firm The Bust, we recommend you visit our Beauty & Personal Care category.