How To Use Aloe Vera For Hair Loss Step By Step
There are many benefits of aloe vera, among which are the moisturizing properties for the skin and scalp. Also, this plant is very effective in preventing and combating hair loss and you can make hair masks at home and it's very inexpensive. In this OneHowTo article, we explain the steps to use aloe vera for hair loss with a recipe to make a perfect cream to prevent it.
Before you begin, besides being useful to combat hair loss, it is good to know what the main benefits of aloe vera are:
- Aloe vera is a healer, so is appropriate for healing cuts and shallow wounds.
- It has moisturizing and regenerative properties that can be used for burns, whether sunburn or small domestic accidents.
- Aloe vera can be used against acne as it is an anti-inflammatory.
- Consuming aloe vera can help fight constipation and other digestive disorders.
- When it comes to hair loss, aloe vera will give your hair some extra strength to prevent it from falling and will also promote it to grow more.
If you want to know more about it, do not miss our article What are the properties of aloe vera.
The first step in preparing your aloe vera for hair loss is to remove a few leaves from the aloe vera plant be very careful not to break them. You can see here some tips on how to cut the leaves of aloe vera.
Next, cut the leaves of aloe vera lengthwise to remove all the sap or jelly inside, as it will serve as a basis for our hair mask. Place this aloe vera juice in a bowl and add a glass of water.
Similarly, you might find our article how to make aloe vera gel useful so you can maximize the juice of this plant.
The next step in preparing your aloe vera cream for hair loss is to stir well with a spoon to get a homogeneous mixture. Make sure the aloe juice is dissolved in the water.
With that done, rub your head with this aloe vera hair mask and leave it on for about 10 minutes. Finally, rinse hair with warm water to remove all traces. You can also mix aloe vera with fuller's earth for best results.
Also, note that there are those who use the aloe leaf to massage the scalp and thus achieve more effective results and strong and beautiful hair.
If you want to read similar articles to How To Use Aloe Vera For Hair Loss Step By Step, we recommend you visit our Beauty & Personal Care category.
- You can also use other commercial products that cointain a high percentage aloe vera to boost its effect.