How to Reduce Breast Size Naturally
Do you want to reduce breast size? There are many women that develop bigger breasts that the proportion of their body and this can affect their back and cervical spine, apart from being an aesthetic problem. If this is your case then this OneHowTo article will give you some tips so you know how to reduce breast size naturally through a low calorie diet, physical exercise to lose fat and different homemade techniques that can help you get the body you want.
You should know that breasts are formed on a great percentage by adipose tissue, which is basically fat, so one of the easiest ways to reduce breast size is reducing the amount of fats we eat through diet. Enjoying a balanced diet will prevent us from adding more calories to our body and making it easier for us to attack fat storage when we work out.
Therefore, we should follow a healthy and low-fat pattern to start reducing the size of our bust, next we show you some of the most important tricks:
- Eat 5 times a day: To activate your metabolism and make sure it's working throughout the day it's recommended to distribute food through 5 small meals a day, thus avoiding being hungry before the main meals (breakfast, mid-morning, lunch, snack and dinner).
- Healthy recipes: Moreover, the way you cook food is very important. No matter if you eat healthy ingredients (pulses, chicken, vegetables, etc.), if you cook them in a greasy way with lots of butter, oil or with lots of sauces, the amount of fats and nutritional value will be the same. So the best thing to do is to use light cooking methods such as boiling, baking, steaming and grilling and avoid frying and sauces.
- Healthy food: To reduce fat in our bodies it's also essential to take healthy foods that are low in fat, so within the meat category we should choose lean meat (chicken or turkey), white fish, wholewheat carbohydrates (with a high fiber content), all kinds of vegetables and fruit. Pig and processed meat, sweets or pre-cooked foods are inadvisable if you want to reduce fats.
- Light meals: Dinner is the most fattening meal of the day, as if we fill our bodies with calories we don't allow the energy to be consumed (as we go to sleep shortly after) and end up accumulating fats in our body. The best thing to do for this meal is to eat protein and vegetables and leave carbohydrates and fruit for the rest of the day. If you want more information on this subject we invite you to take a look at our article on light dinners.
Apart from food, there's another way of burning fat to reduce breast size naturally: doing physical exercise. All those activities that promote fat burn accelerating metabolism and making us break a sweat are adequate to lose that accumulated fat we have in areas such as breasts, hips, stomach, etc.
These exercises are classified as cardiovascular and activate blood circulation, pumping the heart and allowing oxygen to reach all the parts of our body much better. To lose weight, the most recommended exercises are swimming, aerobics, cycling or running.
But not only through sweating will we be able to lose accumulated fat in the breasts but we'll also have to combine our training with toning exercises that focus on the chest muscles to turn fat into muscle and reduce size. Next we show you the best exercises for your chest that you can try at home:
- Push-ups: This is one of the most recommended to work those muscles and reduce fat cells that we may have in the area. You'll have to lie faced down on a mat, bend your arms and straighten your legs so they're parallel to the floor; you'll have to lift your body from this position until your inches from the floor (without touching it) and then go back to the initial position. Do 3 series of 10 reps.
- Dumbbell exercises: There are other exercises that will help you reduce fats in this area that require the use of small weights or dumbbells. One of the exercises that is pretty easy is to lie down with your back to the floor, flexing your knees and forming a 90 degree angle; hold a dumbbell with each hand and lift the weight on top of your chest and bring it back down. Repeat 10 times for 3 series.
You can also add some teas to your daily diet that have burning properties and that can help reduce size. The most effective are green tea and horsetail.
- Green tea: Is one of the most popular teas to lose weight as it is basically made of theine, catechin and minerals. This type of beverage accelerates metabolism and therefore accelerates natural fat burning; as well as being a powerful diuretic that will help your organism purify and remain in optimum condition.
- Horsetail: Another of the most popular infusions to lose weight and fat. The secret of its popularity is due to the fact that it's a powerful diuretic and helps get rid of liquids, therefore reducing our body's volume.
Remember that often breast growth is caused by a weight gain or from taking birth control pills which, as they are full of hormones, make our breasts much bigger.
If you think this may be you, it is best to stop taking this type of contraceptive method and talk to the gynecologist to opt for other treatments that do not contain hormones, for example, IUDs. Birth control can make bra size increase 1-2 sizes so the result will be visible quickly.
But if none of these work, you should know there's always a plastic surgery method known as mammaplasty and is meant for women who want to reduce breast size forever. It's a surgical intervention that must be done by a qualified professional that requires general anesthesia to proceed.
With this method, the surgeon is in charge of removing part of the mammary tissue and skin in order to reduce breast size; in cases of uncentered nipples, the same intervention will be used to place it for a more aesthetic finish. Once the intervention is over, the doctor will be in charge of closing the incision with stitches that can be taken off soon after, depending on the doctor's orders.
In total, the duration of this operation can last from 2 to 5 hours and the results are visible from the first second. However, the price is pretty high, as it's an aesthetic intervention, and there are some risks derived from it as well as the use of anesthesia. Make sure you inform yourself properly before making a decision and weigh out all the pros and cons.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Reduce Breast Size Naturally, we recommend you visit our Weight & image category.
- When losing weight to reduce the size of breasts try not to lose more than two kilos a week.
- To know how to reduce the size of your breasts contact a dietitian or your doctor.
- A good option is to wear a sports bra or a reducer to flatten the area a bit and, therefore, your breasts will look smaller.