How To Make Orange Tea For Weight Loss
Herbal teas are good allies for losing weight. There are different types of herbal teas specifically designed for weight loss and at OneHowTo.com we offer a recipe for orange tea; the perfect tea for losing weight. Read on and discover how to make orange tea for weight loss, while also taking advantage of the benefits of this particular fruit.
Properties of orange for weight loss
Orange is a fruit that contains intrinsic properties that help you to lose weight and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Among the most notable properties of this herbal tea for weight loss are the following:
- Orange is a natural antioxidant that helps to improve metabolic activity and, therefore, to burn saturated fat.
- Orange also helps to purify the body and remove toxins. Thus, it's a good method for losing weight because it helps eliminate fluid retention.
- It also contributes to intestinal function by stimulating the process and acting as a kidney diuretic, helping to eliminate toxins.
- It contains a high vitamin B content which increases lipolytic action, that is, the natural elimination of cellulite and extra weight.
If you exercise daily, stick to a diet low in calories and drink orange tea every day, you'll soon see how these methods affect your appearance and help you meet your weight loss objectives earlier than you imagined.
If you want to learn how to make orange tea for weight loss, you simply need the rinds of 6 green or sour oranges and 2 litres of water. To make this infusion for weight loss, just follow these steps:
- First, wash the oranges to ensure that the skin is free of any impurities.
- Next, cut the oranges in half and squeeze out all the juice.
- Then, boil 2 litres of water in a pot over a medium heat.
- When the water begins to boil, put the 6 orange rinds in the pot and let them boil for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, drain the water and take out the orange rinds.
To ensure that the orange tea works effectively for weight loss, drink a cup of the cold tea on an empty stomach every morning. Drink the orange tea every morning for 1 month and then take a week off. After a 1 week's break, you can start to drink the tea again, following the same routine.
At OneHowTo.com we offer some tips about drinking orange tea for weight loss that you should take into account:
- It's recommended to drink a cup every day on an empty stomach. If you're unable to drink it on an empty stomach, try to make sure that you drink a cup before 2 p.m. because that's the time when your metabolism changes.
- If the orange tea has a bitter taste, you can add a little sweetener to improve the flavor.
- Keep in mind that orange is a very tart fruit which can produce heartburn. If this happens, stop this weight loss method and consult a medical professional. In this article, we explain how to prevent heartburn.
- It's crucial that after 1 month, you take 1 week off. Then, you can go back to the routine, always taking 1 week off after each month.
If you want to read similar articles to How To Make Orange Tea For Weight Loss, we recommend you visit our Weight & image category.